Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Movie

I've been thinking about it on various levels now and then. If we're interested in dropping a grand piano on anyone (always a good thing to do in a movie) there's a grand piano FREE if we get it soon. On craigslist.
Other thoughts on our movie go ahead and let's get some of them up. It can't hurt to start thinking about it.

6 comments:

  1. yah i have been thinking about it too. im actually thinking that we are going to have a good chunk of time to do this movie...like a month. so in all honesty, it doesnt need to be a cheesy movie. we could actually make a decent horror movie (which would have some cheesy parts, as per the fact that it is a horror movie). just something to think about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was absolutely thinking that we can make a movie that's at least halfway decent. It won't be cheesy. It will be low-budget. But I agree, it should be able to be quite good, as long as I don't have to act too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (This means we won't do werewolf stuff on the chalkboard. We can do better than that.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ok nicholas. i guss we can do that

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe Liana requested lightsabers. Technically, that is doable, and I'll be willing to add the lightsaber effects, as long as we can keep them to not a lot of time. A second of video is between 20 and 30 frames, and each frame needs the lightsaber traced onto it. Please see this link (it's me): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFv46XQUO34

    ReplyDelete
  6. yah i saw that you posted that on facebook. its actually pretty impressive. ive done some stuff like that before and yah. it takes forever. cause each frame has to be done. which is stupid. but its doable. that is if we need to have lightsabers. which we really dont but still might be fun.

    ReplyDelete