Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Hunger [1983]


I was randomly looking up some more movies and came across "The Hunger." Since it had David Bowie (!!!) in it, i had to watch a preview. It looks um *interesting* but since it's on netflix we could watch it. OR i will take some time to watch it and give you guys a review and run down of the vampires. It is based around the (anti)aging aspect of being a vampire. And the sexual aspect, too. It might be a little on the weird side, but we made it through "Vampire Lovers" so let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. that sounds interesting. we should put it on the after-school wednesday list

    ReplyDelete
  2. ookay. whatever works. I was mainly intrigued because David Bowie is in it and he's pretty amazing in himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. I'm currently getting my hands on "Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter," a totally B grade movies which has gotten awesome reviews at IMDB, which say that the cheap special effects and crazy awesome storyline make for a movie that absolutely must be seen. That's gettin' added to the list too.

    ReplyDelete