Saturday, February 20, 2010

Werewolves

Here we go with werewolves! A quick look through the wikipedia article is always a good idea, and this one is much shorter than the article on vampires. It brings up some interesting points, such as: silver bullets are a relatively new idea, as are anthropomorphic werewolves (they used to just be either a person or a wolf). Wikipedia also mentions a book, which Google quickly verifies is one of the most cited books on werewolves: The Book of Were-Wolves. You can download it at that link in the little box on the side. If you ask for a custom PDF (what I did) you can tell it what kind of shape you want it (how big the pages should be, how much margin, etc) which should make it much easier to read. It's only about a hundred and fifty pages, which is pretty doable, I should think. I'll certainly read it, but if the two of you would like to have a stab at it at some point over vacation, that would probably be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment