Absolutely. I post things when I've learned or done something. There would be more posts if you were doing/reading more.
well we have only had two classes since we have been back to school so it doesnt really seem that odd that i havent been posting. and now i am reading something. so when i find things that are interesting i will make sure to post them
Oh, and "habit" has only one "b," unlike "hobbit," which you were just as close to spelling.
i didnt type hobbit? thats what i meant to write. sorry for the confusion
ack sorry i'm seriously behind on this. i can get a bit lazy... BUT i'm going to find something to read, then all will be better.
Absolutely. I post things when I've learned or done something. There would be more posts if you were doing/reading more.
ReplyDeletewell we have only had two classes since we have been back to school so it doesnt really seem that odd that i havent been posting. and now i am reading something. so when i find things that are interesting i will make sure to post them
ReplyDeleteOh, and "habit" has only one "b," unlike "hobbit," which you were just as close to spelling.
ReplyDeletei didnt type hobbit? thats what i meant to write. sorry for the confusion
ReplyDeleteack sorry i'm seriously behind on this. i can get a bit lazy... BUT i'm going to find something to read, then all will be better.
ReplyDelete