Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Our Movie..

So, I thought I would post since it's been a while that any of us has. I figured we should let our *devoted* followers know that we have been working hard on a plot for our movie, which we plan on beginning to film as soon as possible. We plan to incorporate zombies, werewolves, and vampires into our wonderful movie. So far our *deadline* for the preliminary script is before April break, and I think we can do it. We began mapping out the plot line today and had a fantastic time arguing about vampires who can or cannot consume dead blood and all that fun stuff.
We also plan on incorporating not only what we have learned from movies, but some of the more ancient legends about our mythical creatures.
That is all for now, and that is basically why we have not had much to post of late.

1 comment:

  1. **UPDATE**
    Devoted followers, he have all agreed on a plot for our movie. It will be exciting and fun.

    ReplyDelete