Since we are in the business of posting about our respective books, i thought i would add a post on mine. I am only about 1/4 of the way through, but it's very long, i will finish it soon, i promise. So far, the main character, Ben, has told us that when he was younger, he went into this big scary house in 'Salem's Lot and saw the recent owner hanging by his neck (presumably dead). However; this man, Hubie Masterson, was green and his eyes opened. We are not given more information at the moment but there are shady people who have moved into the big creepy house (the Masterson House). I am really loving this book, Stephen King can be very creative when he wants to be, and this is one of his good books. The vampires should show up with more detail soon and i will let you know what style they are. I'm not sure if the movie of this book is any good, but when i am done i may watch it or we could watch it as a group if it has a new way of portraying vampires. I will certainly look into it.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
'Salem's Lot
Since we are in the business of posting about our respective books, i thought i would add a post on mine. I am only about 1/4 of the way through, but it's very long, i will finish it soon, i promise. So far, the main character, Ben, has told us that when he was younger, he went into this big scary house in 'Salem's Lot and saw the recent owner hanging by his neck (presumably dead). However; this man, Hubie Masterson, was green and his eyes opened. We are not given more information at the moment but there are shady people who have moved into the big creepy house (the Masterson House). I am really loving this book, Stephen King can be very creative when he wants to be, and this is one of his good books. The vampires should show up with more detail soon and i will let you know what style they are. I'm not sure if the movie of this book is any good, but when i am done i may watch it or we could watch it as a group if it has a new way of portraying vampires. I will certainly look into it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment