Monday, January 18, 2010

Ok

so for those of you who dont know, basically just nik, this is how we are going to write our progress throughout the next semester. i was thinking that we would each post something at least once a week, probably towards the end of the week. that way we can keep mary ann and richard and even karen up to date on what we have been doing.

9 comments:

  1. oh. and you should pick a picture of a monster to be your icon. i have zombies and liana has vampires. so pick something else that is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did figure once I saw the invitation to a blog "Monsters" that it would be for documenting our progress, but thank you for clarifying.
    ...I would like to make the request that posts have capital letters at the beginnings of sentences, punctuation at the end, and general good spelling and grammar. I'll pick a monster icon out right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah request noted...but im not going to go that far

    ReplyDelete
  4. and by the way i like your monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. but if you want it to show up as your picture you have to click on your profile up im the top right corner under "followers" and click on settings and change it from your google account or whatever to your blogger account

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's enough of the posting and commenting without using capital letters or punctuation.

    ReplyDelete