Sunday, January 24, 2010
Netflix.
Anything you want from netflix let me know, i will order it so we will have it soon. or tajian can cause he has my account on his computer too. I put "dracula; dead and loving it" in the queue so it should be here soon. and the Bela lugosi one is watch online and so is 'interview with a vampire' so we can watch either of those whenever we want too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ps. bram stoker's dracula is instant watch too. so we should be set for wednesday =]
ReplyDeletealright. i will take a look through netflix and see if there is anything else we should add
ReplyDeleteOkay, if there's anything you want for like this week then put it to the top of the queue. as long as we watch it soon and dont keep it forever my parents won't mind.
ReplyDeleteHey, good idea. Since we're gonna be doing more of these, I assume, since we only have like five move vampire movies, we should totally let people know they can stay after and watch with us. That's just what I think.
ReplyDelete