Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Just a Thought on Zombies in our Movie...
So, I don't know if we have already decided to do this or what but I was thinking that it would be cool to use the description of the zombie virus from Zombie Survival Guide to explain how zombies come to be. I realize it's the vampire blood and all that but maybe we could work it in there because it is a pretty interesting concept that the author believes... like I said.. just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think we'll probably use a number of ideas from the zombie survival guide, but I'm not sure this one really fits in with our theme of legendary, with an explanation of "that's how it works." I think we're kind of trying to stay with some of the earlier stories we found, and it sounds like that's a more scientific explanation. But we'll certainly look at it.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is just cool because the guy totally believes it and its a pretty in depth description. he talks all about how the cells replace the other ones and blah blah. maybe not working with the already dead people though... we can look at it. who knows.
ReplyDeletei agree. lets look at it and see what we can use and whatnot.
ReplyDeletehave you gotten your hands on a copy yet nik?